Dear,
On your special day, I want to tell you that you are one of the most special person to us in this entire world. No words in this world are enough to express what you mean to us.
They say that everyone enters our lives for a reason. And since I met you, I’ve realized that this is nothing but the truth. Because fate had to have a reason to send you to me when I needed you the most. I'm so lucky and grateful to have you as my friend. I hope our friendship always stays the same until Jannah, no matter how old we get and how the course of life changes.
Happy birthday! You’ve grown so much in one year. I am always so proud of you! I wish you a very very very happy birthday and all the best things that Allah provides you. Always involve Allah in all your affairs and whatever you do. Don't be sad and worry, always remember At- Tawbah-40! Happy adventuring through life! If you’re ever tired, don't forget to take a little break and never give up! Allah and everyone who loves you will support and pray for you wherever and whenever.
We hope you know how much you’re loved everyday,
Sorry if there is a mistake in writing this message. Because the writer who wrote this message are not good in English, lmao.
And the last but not least, always remember that age is just a number!
Enjoy and be grateful today! One birthday will not make you old. Even a dozen will not make you old. Maybe you should have stopped counting there though. Happy birthday, again. Thank you for staying alive and surviving until now.
Instagram :
https://www.instagram.com/p/ChuKNDRLdqX/?stkn=czMxYWdpbGJqYW05
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar